Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saturday Sunday and Monday were crazy days.

Saturday Pops was the Chief of the "Western Region tribe" what ever that is. He was surrounded by his "Warriors" and as usual sat in a desk chair talking to him about their enemies and that when General Grant and the President of the United States rode by they are not to raise their rifles, not a shot to be fired, "wouldn't that be wonderful".

Sunday he awoke in the same chair wanting to go back to California (we are in CA) and get back to his family, wife and kids. He cursed me for kidnapping him and couldn't believe I was holding him as a prisoner.

Monday I excepted a transfer to a new general contracting company (note to self, dad is 81 and has been retired for 20 years). He didn't know how me got into this mess.

I can't wait to see what today holds for us.

No comments: