Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!! She would have been 82 today. God rest her soul.

Yesterday was too much. Psychotic or close to it he was having a very very bad day. It is impossible to describe except to say that he was in a world or life other than this one. referring to people that didn't exist. picking up imaginary items and lying them down. It was disturbing to watch and stressful to be around. I didn't know what was coming next. I can't say each passing day is worse than the next but I can definitely say each passing month there is progress deterioration.

I have been working or coordinating jobs at his old residence in order to provide some rental income that can assist him pay for the help he (and me) is going to need (sooner than later). The place is so close to being done I can almost taste it. Originally I thought, eh a little paint, a new back door, clean the carpets and were good to go. Not quite Jeffrey! I have contacted a property management company because with work and Thomas I can manage another thing. I sincerely hope they are good; I am close to signing contracts. The proposal they gave me indicated they could get a good flow of income through the home I just home it doesn't' turn into a nightmare.

Let's hope for a better day today please; I don't need the additional stress.

No comments: