Tuesday, March 17, 2009

days

The last few days have been really really bad. There have been occasions where he doesn't know who I am but now it seems like a constant state. He has no idea where he is and whats going on. He's scared.

We went to the doctors the other day. He has a new doctor a younger woman. I asked about this previous doctor and she said that hes no longer practicing. He's only in his early 40's who gives up medicine in their early 40's? Regardless he was sick of the BS from the group, the regulations and insurance. I think she'll do OK for him. She asked all the right questions and of course I answered them for dad, he had to clue.

His move in date is coming April 1st. I need to contacts pops brother and let him know. I am going to try to get them together before he goes in because who knows if they'll have another chance. Life is fleeting.

No comments: